Mr. Walker commercializes products and services for start-up companies in the ag 2.0 sector. Chris is typically involved in company ownership, the raise of initial funding and tactical management of passion projects. Currently working on his fifth start-up, Chris performs the role of tactical operator during early stages. With a deep passion for sustainable business models and a BA in Agriculture Economics from the University of Arizona, Chris has performed varied roles through out his 21 year career: owner, principal, boots-on-the-ground, consultant and employee.
- “The future looks bright for the company and for plants.”
- Does Your Winter Greenhouse Tomato Know What It Could Yield?
- Think You Have Enough Light Inside Your Greenhouse or Indoor Grow?
- With Eight More States Passing Marijuana Legislation in the U.S., Heliospectra Foresees Rapid Adoption of Intelligent Cultivation Technologies
- Lighting Strategies to Induce Red Foliage Color in Lettuce
- Growing Medicinal Marijuana? Choose Your LED Grow Light in Two Steps
- Growing Medicinal Marijuana with the Heliospectra E60 series – Choose Your Optimal LED Grow Light in Two Easy Steps:
- Is There Life on Mars?
- The Impact Of Dynamic Lights On Photosynthesis
- Making Waves with Heliospectra: The Impact of Dynamic Lights on Photosynthesis
Get in touch